A million dollar contract and turning 5 into 2……here are the 5 stories that caught my interest this week. Put your feet up and enjoy the read.
- Australia’s oldest female Ironman triathlete is heading to the world champs;
- The 1st female in American team sports history to sign a $US1 million contract;
- 5 women battle this weekend for the last 2 Olympic triathlon spots left for Rio;
- Australian netball legend Liz Ellis’s view on the new national netball comp; and
- Aussie surfers on a roll in Rio for the World Surf League event.