In winter there is nothing like putting the warm comfy clothes and curling up on the couch to catch up on your reading. Here are the 5 headlines that caught my eye this week.
- Find out which netball star was named MVP of the Australian league;
- The world champion womens 7’s rugby side are firmly focussed on Rio;
- Aussie beach volleyball teams headed to the iconic beaches of Rio;
- A stand alone womens’ AFL match to be played in the AFL bye round and
televised live; and
- $4 million funding pledged for the growth of women’s cricket in Australia.
Happy reading and have a great sporting weekend!