Holy! What a huge week for women in sport. TGIF! So much happening but here are my 5 top stories from the week that was.
- Melbourne Cup winning jockey Michelle Payne takes out “The Don” for the most inspiring Australian sporting moment of the last year;
- The Silver Ferns knocked off the Aussie Diamonds in the second netball test – I am going to admit, I don’t mind a loss now and then to keep things interesting….;
- It was Aussie Tyler Wright’s moment to shine taking out the world surfing crown;
- Relive the historic inaugural women’s draft – such an exciting time for these ladies;
- And seriously. Can Turia Pitt be ANY more inspirational?
So much happening and so much to look forward to. Have a great weekend and enjoy your sport!