So much happening in womens’ sport. SO MUCH I say! Read my 5 top stories from this week and consider yourself updated….
- Golden girl Sally Pearson on the comeback trail.
- Gold medallist Lydia Lassila boosts the Flying Kangaroos (so loving the team name!).
- The WAFL ladies lace up their boots for first historic pre-season training sessions.
- It’s not all about the gold says Aussie Stinger water polo player Leah Yanitsas. Preach sister!
- The Southern Stars’ Elyse Perry and Meg Lanning light up the cricket record books.
Enjoy your weekend whether you are playing, watching, chauffeuring, officiating or volunteering. And in the week of White Ribbon Day let’s promote respect for all the amazing women involved in sport in Australia.